When it comes to budgeting, we understand the immense pressure and stress that you and your department are facing, with the challenges of securing the necessary funds to provide the best learning experience for students with disabilities.
When it comes to budgeting for digital accommodations, it's essential to have a well-crafted business case that highlights the benefits and potential outcomes for your students.
In this free whitepaper, we outline how to go about building a business case for digital accommodations, with key areas including:
- Establishing aims: Always keep the main goals in mind as you progress through your request.
- Describing the problem: You need to find a way to succinctly describe the problem you’re wanting to solve before you reach out, as well as provide a little context.
- Gathering evidence of ROI: Try to support your case for funds with evidence, where possible.
- Demonstrate positive student outcomes: Highlighting exactly how the accommodation has previously supported students helps to set the scene for how much potential there is.
- Contacting stakeholders: The first step is formally pursuing a budget request is to reach out to the right people.
Empower learners of all abilities
Talk to us about how Glean for Education can support and improve note taking skills.
More from Guides and WhitepapersView All
Running a student email campaign
This guide is to help you and your team run onboarding email campaigns with your students, ensuring more get signed up to Glean (and confident using it).
The Glean Framework
Glean provides a simple, four step note-taking framework that is easy to understand and will change the way you learn forever. Find out how to get the most from Glean and produce better notes in no time.
How to record with Glean
Whether you’re learning in class or online, recording is the foundation of your Glean notes.