Join the team
Every day’s a school day
We didn’t write the book on continuous learning (but we probably read it).
We’re a team packed full of curious people, constantly looking for better, faster, downright ingenious ways of getting things done.
This culture of continuous learning empowers our colleagues to top up their knowledge with:
Conferences and events
Courses and qualifications
Communities and networks
Apprenticeships and study leave
"It's the only place I've worked where personal development and ongoing learning is so consistently encouraged. In fact it's expected - courses, conferences, mentors etc. are integral to how we grow, it's not seen as a distraction from your day job."
Chrissie Leahy, Glean employee
Working 9-5, 10-6, 8-4...
Well, any time really.
Fit your job around your life, not the other way around.
Our benefits package is what you deserve.
Truly flexible working
- 33 days annual leave + 3 gifted at Christmas
- Buy, sell, and carry holiday over
- Nomad working policy
Enhanced mat & pat leave
- 26 weeks fully paid maternity leave + 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave with a following 4 weeks phased return to work at full pay (upon one year of service)
Health cash plan and EAP
- Dentist. Optician. Mental Health. MASSAGES.
- 6% employer contribution and minimum 2% employee contribution
Work happens where you’re effective.
Feel creative in the office and focused at home? Other way around?
Find out for yourself!
- Beautiful office space designed for work and play in mind
- Truly flexible working hours to fit around when you work best
- Full home working set-up so hybrid working comes with no compromises
- Snack snacks snacks.
We make friends here
We might not always be in the same room, but we have regular company-wide events, department socials, and weekly gatherings around our well-stocked fridge 😉.