😁 Role Summary
- The Office Coordinator is a combined role that supports our Executive Assistant, as well as our Employee Facilities and Employee Experience functions.
- You will be a positive and supportive influence and will seek to provide assistance wherever possible.
- Your role will be widely varied, from business support administration to facilities management.
- You will be adaptable, highly organised and enjoy coordinating an inclusive office space.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to (because that's the nature of our start up environment):
A large proportion of your role will involve keeping the office running smoothly and to a high standard:
- General office tasks - ensure the office facilities and working environment are maintained to a high standard (because we’re really and proud of them!)
- Facilities and maintenance - successfully coordinate facilities management, contractors and office services at our Leeds Office. This includes assigning building access cards, coordinating with external and building maintenance to ensure compliance with safety/fire regulations, cleaning and office repairs.
- General office stock management - ensure our kitchen & office supplies are maintained.
- Act as front office - welcome external guests and sign for deliveries. Create and maintain a guest experience that is welcoming, personable and efficient.
- Diary and meeting room management - support all teams across the business to ensure meeting room availability. You will support teams across the business to book external meeting rooms and event spaces.
- Postal services - take ownership of all inbound and outbound mail, including priority post, courier services and other correspondence.
- Office Parking - efficiently manage parking requirements for visitors and employees
- Health & Safety - Assist the Employee Experience Advisor with health & safety and maintenance in the office. Act as champion of health & safety in the workplace, ensuring good practice
- Onboarding - assist the Employee Experience Advisor with onboarding, including conducting welcome office tours
Executive Administrative and Organisational Support
You will support our Executive Assistant & wider business with administration support:
- Calendar Management & Admin Support - proactively support the Executive Assistant to the CEO & COO with administration duties, as well as planning time with the view to maximising efficiency
- Travel bookings- support the EA with booking CEO & COO travel requirements as well as supporting colleagues with travel arrangements. This includes flight, train & hotel bookings. You will also be responsible for arranging travel for external suppliers.
- Process improvement - support the Employee Experience team & Executive Assistant with improvement of business processes that contribute to a positive employee experience
- External Conference & Events - assist teams where needed in the preparation of upcoming conferences, events and important meetings
- Internal Social Events - support the Employee Experience team with social events and team offsites
- Administrative support - Provide support for all departments with ad-hoc administration requirements
- A first point of contact - be the point of contact for any general queries from employees outside of ‘HR queries’
👉 What you have
- 1+ years of relevant experience as well as being passionate about the employee experience.
- Fantastic customer service skills, connecting with employees and guests.
- Superior organisational, time management and prioritisation skills while working under pressure.
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge using Google Suite of applications or similar software / systems