Every day’s a school day
We didn’t write the book on continuous learning (but we probably read it).
We’re a team packed full of curious people, constantly looking for better, faster, downright ingenious ways of getting things done.
This culture of continuous learning empowers our colleagues to top up their knowledge with:
Conferences and events
Courses and qualifications
Communities and networks
Apprenticeships and study leave
"It's the only place I've worked where personal development and ongoing learning is so consistently encouraged. In fact it's expected - courses, conferences, mentors etc. are integral to how we grow, it's not seen as a distraction from your day job."
Chrissie Leahy, Glean employee
Working 9-5, 10-6, 8-4...
We're all together from 10-4. Outside of that, your schedule is your own!
Work should work for you, so your wellbeing always comes first...
Truly flexible working
- 33 days annual leave
- 3 days gifted at Christmas
- Buy, sell, and carry holiday over
- Nomad working policy
- Free city centre parking
Enhanced mat & pat leave
- 26 weeks fully paid maternity leave + 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave with a following 4 weeks phased return to work at full pay (upon one year of service)
Health cash plan and EAP
- Funding for: dentists, opticians, physiotherapy, wellbeing support...
- Access to 24 hour GP
- 6% employer contribution and minimum 2% employee contribution
The right people can be anywhere
- Beautiful office space designed with work and play in mind
- Truly flexible working hours to fit around when you work best
- Full home set-up so hybrid working comes with no compromises
- Remote worker travel allowance for in-person events
- 15 day Nomad Working Policy for the adventurers
Bring your whole self to work
Our Big Idea
with a shared spirit
Here at Glean, our driving force is to create a meaningful impact. We firmly believe that no one is merely a cog in a machine.
We are trailblazers, innovators, and achievers, consistently identifying potential and turning it into reality.
Ultimately, it boils down to three fundamental values:
Trust is foundationalTrust is the cornerstone of everything we do. It forms the foundation of our relationships with each other and our customers. We live and breathe trust, ensuring it permeates our culture.
This means we:
- Demonstrate our integrity
- Hold ourselves accountable for both triumphs and setbacks
- Proactively communicate our needs, expectations, and boundaries
Growth is a mindsetWe thrive by embracing our own attitudes and coming together to conquer seemingly impossible obstacles. At Glean, we strive to create an environment where everyone can unleash their full potential.
To accomplish this, we:
- Yearn to unleash our capabilities
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in the face of adversity
- Embrace a culture of constant learning
The journey is best enjoyed togetherWelcome to our vibrant and inclusive community where we cultivate meaningful connections to ignite fun and creativity together.
- Actively forging genuine relationships
- Embracing teamwork
- Harnessing creativity to bring smiles to everyone's faces