As budget cuts and time pressures are on the rise, it’s a time of year that many Disability Departments dread.
We want to help, so in this webinar, we're joined by Jeremy Martin, Director and Megan Simmons, Assistant Director of Disability Support Services at The University of North Alabama, who will be sharing tips and insights about how to succeed with minimal resources within your department in 2024.
As part of our Accessible Journeys from College Disability Services series, this session will cover:
- How to Build Partnerships with your campus community and town/city
- Ways in which you can Utilize resources to benefit your budget
- Strengthen your University Understanding
- Avoiding Staff Burnout during this busy time
Sign up now for free and secure your spot for the live session. Following the webinar you'll get:
- Access to the full webinar recording
- A copy of the slide deck
- Link to our brand new ebook: Building a Business Case for Accommodations
All sent straight to your inbox!
Jeremy Martin, M.Ed.
Disability Support Services Director, The University of North Alabama
Megan Simmons, LMSW
Disability Support Services Assistant Director, The University of North Alabama
Senior Account Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
What do students say about Glean?
of ‘at risk’ students feel more confident in preparing for exams and tests.
of the students say that using Glean has helped them to become more confident in their studies.
Rewatch the webinar
Please fill out the fields below