1. License Summary
Sonocent Ltd grants to you: a limited, non-transferable, non-assignable license to install Audio Notetaker (the Software) on any number of computers, but with the number of concurrent users not exceeding that purchased, solely provided that you adhere to all of the terms and conditions of the License Agreement at the end of this document. You may not give, transfer, or sell copies of the Software to any third party, in whole or in part, nor include copies of the Software, in whole or in part, in, or with, products you sell.
2. Loan Licensing Web Panel
See the article How to use your Sonocent Loan License in Sonocent’s knowledge base.
The license expiry dates are set in the web panel. You will need to enter both your license key and your ID to access the web panel which can be found on your confirmation email.
The latest version of the installer is available to download here.
Audio Notetaker can be installed on workstations manually using the standalone installer, or remotely, using the options below to perform a silent installation.
The Windows installer supports a number of standard package flags; these can be seen by running the executable with the /? Flag. eg: SonocentAudioNotetaker_Win_5.x.x.x.exe /?
A summary of the available flags is below:
- q, -quiet, -s, -silent = silent install
- passive = progress bar only install
- norestart = suppress any restarts
- forcerestart = restart no matter what
- promptrestart = prompt if a restart is required (default)
- layout = create a local image of the bootstrapper
- l, -log = log to a specific file
- uninstall = uninstall
- repair = repair (or install if not installed)
- package,-update = install (default if no -uninstall or -repair)
Audio Notetaker requires some additional software. These are normally installed by the installer:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later (Client Profile or Full Framework)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable
- Microsoft Universal C Runtime
- Windows Media Pack
Audio Notetaker supports both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows, so the x64 versions of the above packages should be installed on 64-bit versions, and x86 on 32-bit versions.
**3.2 Mac **
At present, the Mac version is installed with a simple drag-and-drop installer.
4. License Agreement
For EULA (End User License Agreement) visit our website.